Most of the photos are from the following books:
JEANNE D'ARC: GRANDE HISTOIRE ILLUSTREE by Le Chanoine Henri Debout
Vol. 1&2 Published in Paris by Maison de le Bonne Presse 1905.
(These volumes will be referred to as 1905.)
PAYS DE JEANNE D'ARC by Jean de Metz Edited by Jules Rey
Published by Successeur de A. Gratier et J. Rey 1910.
(This book will be referred to as 1910.)
JEHANNE! : GOD'S HOLY WARRIOR by Virginia Lindsley Frohlick
Copyrighted, Unpublished Historical Novel 108
(This book will be referred to as copyrighted VLF.)
JOAN OF ARC: MAID OF FRANCE by Albert Bigelow Paine
Vol. 1&2 Published by The Macmillan Company of New York 1925.
(These books will be referred to as 1925.)
JEANNE d'ARC by W.S. Scott
Published by George G. Harrap & Co. Ltd of London, England 1974.
(This book will be referred to as Scott.)
PROCES DE CONDAMNATION DE JEANNE D'ARC by La Societe de l'Histoire de France
Published by Paris Librairie C. Klincksieck 1971.
(This book will be referred to as 1971.)
Photos taken by Timothy J. Frohlick will be referred to as TF 1984.
1) Interior of St. Remy church. This is the actual holy water font used by Joan. 
2) Holy water font. [TF 1984]
3) Interior of St. Remy church. The site where Joan received her first Holy Communion. [TF 1984]
4) Interior of St. Remy church, actual statue of St. Margaret that Joan venerated. 
5) Statue of St. Margaret. [TF 1984]
6) Ancient decorations from a chapel built in the 16th century (near the Fountain of the Fevers) by the priest of Domremy, Father E. Hordal. These items are now found in Domremy village museum.