Most of the photos are from the following books:
JEANNE D'ARC: GRANDE HISTOIRE ILLUSTREE by Le Chanoine Henri Debout
Vol. 1&2 Published in Paris by Maison de le Bonne Presse 1905.
(These volumes will be referred to as 1905.)
PAYS DE JEANNE D'ARC by Jean de Metz Edited by Jules Rey
Published by Successeur de A. Gratier et J. Rey 1910.
(This book will be referred to as 1910.)
JEHANNE! : GOD'S HOLY WARRIOR by Virginia Lindsley Frohlick
Copyrighted, Unpublished Historical Novel 110
(This book will be referred to as copyrighted VLF.)
JOAN OF ARC: MAID OF FRANCE by Albert Bigelow Paine
Vol. 1&2 Published by The Macmillan Company of New York 1925.
(These books will be referred to as 1925.)
JEANNE d'ARC by W.S. Scott
Published by George G. Harrap & Co. Ltd of London, England 1974.
(This book will be referred to as Scott.)
PROCES DE CONDAMNATION DE JEANNE D'ARC by La Societe de l'Histoire de France
Published by Paris Librairie C. Klincksieck 1971.
(This book will be referred to as 1971.)
Photos taken by Timothy J. Frohlick will be referred to as TF 1984.
2) This Franciscan monastery in the village of Coussey is about 5 miles south of Domremy. Joan would frequently walk there to pray. 
17th century map of Neufchateau. 
4) The back of St. Nicolas church - Neufchateau. 
5) The church of St. Nicolas - Neufchateau. [TF 1984]
6) The church of St. Christopher - Neaufchateau. 
7) The home of 'Uncle' Durand Laxart in the village of Burey-en-Vaux. Joan lived here while she helped Durand's wife with her delivery. 
8) Uncle Laxart's home. [TF 1984]