Most of the photos are from the following books:
JEANNE D'ARC: GRANDE HISTOIRE ILLUSTREE by Le Chanoine Henri Debout
Vol. 1&2 Published in Paris by Maison de le Bonne Presse 1905.
(These volumes will be referred to as 1905.)
PAYS DE JEANNE D'ARC by Jean de Metz Edited by Jules Rey
Published by Successeur de A. Gratier et J. Rey 1910.
(This book will be referred to as 1910.)
JEHANNE! : GOD'S HOLY WARRIOR by Virginia Lindsley Frohlick
Copyrighted, Unpublished Historical Novel 113
(This book will be referred to as Copyrighted VLF.)
JOAN OF ARC: MAID OF FRANCE by Albert Bigelow Paine
Vol. 1&2 Published by The Macmillan Company of New York 1925.
(These books will be referred to as 1925.)
JEANNE d'ARC by W.S. Scott
Published by George G. Harrap & Co. Ltd of London, England 1974.
(This book will be referred to as Scott.)
PROCES DE CONDAMNATION DE JEANNE D'ARC by La Societe de l'Histoire de France
Published by Paris Librairie C. Klincksieck 1971.
(This book will be referred to as 1971.)
Photos taken by Timothy J. Frohlick will be referred to as TF 1984.
Photos taken by Virginia Frohlick will be referred to as VF 1997.
2) The south and east facing exterior walls of the castle's chapel. 
3) The North and west facing exterior walls of the castle's chapel 
4) South facing exterior wall of the castle's chapel. 
5) The east facing exterior wall of the castle's chapel. The darker, lower stones are the original wall to the crypt chapel in which Joan prayed daily. [TF 1984]
6) Interior of the crypt chapel. Joan would kneel by the (foreground) pillar to pray. [photo from Vaucouleurs' town museum.]
7) The actual statue of Our Lady of the Vaults which Joan venerated. [VF 1997]
8) Copy of the statue of Our Lady of the Vaults - as it would have looked in Joan's time. The original Christ child was stolen by the Germans during the 'Thirty Years War (1618-1648).' 
9) This is the actual crucifix venerated by Joan from the church of Saint Nicholas-de-Sept. This church is in the small village by the same name some 5 miles north of Vaucouleurs. [TF 1984]
10) Detail of Christ's face. [TF 1984]