Most of the photos are from the following books:
JEANNE D'ARC: GRANDE HISTOIRE ILLUSTREE by Le Chanoine Henri Debout
Vol. 1&2 Published in Paris by Maison de le Bonne Presse 1905.
(These volumes will be referred to as 1905.)
PAYS DE JEANNE D'ARC by Jean de Metz Edited by Jules Rey
Published by Successeur de A. Gratier et J. Rey 1910.
(This book will be referred to as 1910.)
JEHANNE! : GOD'S HOLY WARRIOR by Virginia Lindsley Frohlick
Copyrighted, Unpublished Historical Novel 120
(This book will be referred to as Copyrighted VLF.)
JOAN OF ARC: MAID OF FRANCE by Albert Bigelow Paine
Vol. 1&2 Published by The Macmillan Company of New York 1925.
(These books will be referred to as 1925.)
JEANNE d'ARC by W.S. Scott
Published by George G. Harrap & Co. Ltd of London, England 1974.
(This book will be referred to as Scott.)
PROCES DE CONDAMNATION DE JEANNE D'ARC by La Societe de l'Histoire de France
Published by Paris Librairie C. Klincksieck 1971.
(This book will be referred to as 1971.)
Photos taken by Timothy J. Frohlick will be referred to as TF 1984.
Photos taken by Virginia Frohlick will be referred to as VF 1997.
1) The ruins of the 'Great Audience Hall' where Joan first met the Dauphin. 
2) The Dauphin's apartments (foreground) with the back of the 'Audience hall' wall behind the tree (far left side of photo). 
The signature of King Charles. 
The signature of Regnault de Chartres. 
The signature of Jean D' Aulon, Joan's Squire. 
3) Exterior of 'Coudray Tower' where Joan was lodged. 
4) Another view of the 'Coudray Tower' where Joan was lodged. 
5) 'Coudray Tower.' 
6) Interior of 'Coudray Tower.' Joan slept here. [TF 1984]